ISN have been the recipient of a funded place on the Greater London Authority-backed Better Futures+ programme. 50 free places are available to ISN members to take advantage of the package, featuring twelve months access to a new Carbon Essentials carbon management platform.
Better Futures+ is the fastest growing sustainability programme for London’s SMEs, providing free support to get started on your journey to net zero. They’re currently working with London based networks and local authorities.
What you will get:
- 12 months access to a carbon management platform: In a few easy steps you can measure your business’ carbon emissions, see an instant analysis of your total footprint, including your suppliers, and create a reduction plan using an interactive platform. After 12 months, you will have the option to re-join at a discounted rate (to note, the ISN annual carbon monitoring exercise will also be relaunched in the coming weeks – this Better Futures+ option gives you wider reporting & data platform options).
- Zero Carbon Business Leadership programme: An eight-part webinar series packed with practical advice to help businesses navigate to Net Zero.
- Peer learning sessions: Following on from half of the webinars, there will be peer learning and networking sessions where you can meet fellow business owners on the same net zero journey.
- Consultancy: You are eligible to apply to spend half a day with a specialist sustainability consultant to receive bespoke guidance and mentoring on any net zero idea or challenge you would like extra help with. Places are limited and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Collaborative workshops: Specialist environmental sustainability consultants will deliver six workshops for key sectors in London to answer common, but difficult challenges businesses are facing in the transition
If interested, register here (mention your ISN affiliation to get free access).