We welcome businesses and organisations of all types and sizes and our diverse membership spans the private, public and third sector. We provide opportunities for members to engage and support their local Islington community and widen their positive impact through a variety of local projects from energy efficiency improvements, environmental volunteering to local carbon offsetting schemes and apprenticeship opportunities.
Sign up! Here are some good reasons for joining ISN:
- Join a local movement of responsible, green organisations – we’ve been helping Islington businesses reduce their environmental impact since 2006!
- Engage with other local businesses and organisations – this includes knowledge sharing, technical guidance & practical assistance
- Get one-to-one support for your energy efficiency and sustainability programmes, access free resources online and access to workshops, mentoring sessions and events
- Get free access to carbon monitoring tools – track and reduce your energy use and carbon footprint and lower your bills. Receive an annual carbon footprint report to share with your staff and stakeholders
- Get involved with community initiatives that support your CSR strategies – demonstrate local leadership and raise your profile as a recognised practitioner of sustainability
- Find out what you can do as a business to help with the climate emergency – play your part in making Islington a Zero Carbon borough by 2030
We currently have a free membership offer to all local organisations. However, we may have to reintroduce very minimal fees later next year (scaled depending on organisation size, discounted for non-profits) to cover costs of upcoming projects & events. Full details to follow soon. Else email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.